Chuyển đến nội dung chính

The murderer will be some less you think...

The murderer will be some less you think...

Amicably making a case for itself. As a TV series, Scream has the advantage of having infamous namesake and it does deliver the classic slasher gimmick, although its greatest attribute is its self- awareness. It realizes the obstacles, such as cliché high school setting and transition from movie to series, and rather than trying to gloss it over, Scream faces it head-on with smart quips in addition to the mandatory pool of blood.

https://365movies.is/


Premise remains the same, a killer stalks their preys before mutilating them in gruesome fashion. The show gives this antique gore aptly, it's pretty good in the buildup and effect of the butchering is done with just the right tone. However, it's not just slashing away randomly, it also tries to set an eclectic cast. As the movie itself says, the audience should invest or care about the characters to make the killing efficient.

http://moviesbox.live/

Characters are presentable, casting fresh actors is a good direction to build the series. They don't veer too much from typical high school kids, but there is effort to broaden the personalities beyond the expected. It uses already proved formula and tweaks it with modern upgrade without overflowing it to needlessly aggrandized aspects.

The main concern is how much the straightforward plot can carry it for many episodes. Its necessity to offer kills can also be taxing for a series and unlike movie sequel or reboot, the nostalgia effect will wear off sooner of latter. Luckily, it has room to expand and with enough mystery, it could work for the long run.

Serializing a slasher flick might have its issues, but Scream is clever enough to turn most of them into perks, making the classic kill fest into a more modern version and also staying true to its root. 7/10

http://365warmovies.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I love Monster, Zombie & War movies

I love Monster, Zombie & War movies ...I wish this movie could have decided what it wanted to be. Were the real "Horrors of War" your fellow soldiers attitudes? How they treat civilians? The decisions you must make to redeem yourself and save others? Mad Scientists? Nazi Mutant Zombies?  French Werewolfs? Well, I was really hoping for more of the latter 3, (and more gore) but this could have worked as regular a war movie with any Nazi super weapon, the monster element seemed tacked on (especially there whole werewolf part, it seemed very much a pointless sidebar). I'd have rather seen more of a real Monster threat in a war setting.  The monsters came one at a time, and slowly. there wasn't much of a perceived 'Monster threat' leading to a big showdown, the big showdown was...well, awkward. Out of nowhere the Mutant Mad Doc and Werewolf start fighting, and the werewolf dies like a vampire...then after the "sacrificial choice", between a fam...

Worst WW2 movie ever

Worst WW2 movie ever Oh well, here I was, seeing the high rating and reading about Nazis and werewolfs. Well, there are probably some Nazis in it. I guess. From the bad acting, they could have been drunks in German WW2 clothings. About that WW2 factor: That were some of the most awful WW2 combat scenes I've ever seen. The special effects sucked big time, the sound effects were so damn wrong, and the CGI muzzle flashes and blood gave me the rest. Oh, but wait, there are monsters too. Monsters that looked as horrible as in Uwe Bolls infamous House of the Dead. Was I scared? Yes, that this horrible bad movie will never end. From the crappy intro to the long awaited end credits, this movie is an awful war movie and an even more awful horror movie. Do yourself a favor and run if you see that movie. If you like the WW2 themed horror movies, there are better titles of that genre available. Most of them aren't good, but at least they are better than this crap. This movi...

Good plot twists, easily addictive

I recently began binge-watching Scream the series on Netflix a couple of days ago and became hooked straight away. I had seen the original Scream movie from 1996 and found the story-line to be clever and was intrigued to see how they could revamp the 90s cult film into a 2015 series and what the similarities between the characters would be with a modern twist. https://365movies.is/ I am currently on the final 2 episodes of the second series and can say that the show has not disappointed yet. The first series was easy to follow and the characters were well cast with good back stories and played out in a sense that everyone could be a possible suspect. Just when I began to feel any empathy or adhere to a character, they would be murdered or attacked and thus, throwing the viewer off track as to 'who done it'. Although there appeared to be many cringe-worthy moments, I personally enjoyed all the pop culture references as it made the show feel more relatable growing up i...