Chuyển đến nội dung chính

Boring combination of war flick and zombie movie.

Boring combination of war flick and zombie movie.


A general rule of thumb when it comes to movies is: if it involves Nazi's, don't watch it. From the crappy Nazisploitation genre that was unjustly popular in the seventies to 'Nazi zombie' movies like Shock Waves and Zombie Lake, there's rarely anything good that involves Nazi's - and "Horrors of War" not only does nothing to buck that trend, but is actually worse than most of the other Nazi crap that I've seen.



The film features a World War 2 setting and focuses on the popular myth about Hitler having an interest in the supernatural and trying to incorporate it into his army. Basically, we end up with a bunch of soldiers 'researching' Hitler's new weapons. The main problem with this film is that it's boring. All the characters are basically the same (and all portrayed in the same, downbeat, way) and therefore are impossible to care about.


The plot formula features the soldiers sitting around talking to each other, walking around, and every now and then happening upon a zombie soldier which they kill, and then sit around and talk about it. The film was obviously shot on a very low budget as it all looks very cheaply done. This also extends to the zombie make-up too, which is rubbish. I am surprised that I actually sat down for ninety minutes watching this piffle. Naturally, I don't recommend that anyone else does so.

this movie is in class of its own!!!a Z class movie!!!


I don't really know why some guy insists on hanging on to a camcorder and filming his beer buddies playing soldiers vs. monsters!!!it's plain silly!

grow up!after seeing this i thought a six year old produced the movie!but then i realized that this is just wrong even for a child!To summarize :acting - bad ,story - bad,FX - horrible...what else remains? i gave it one star for two reasons: 1.the site won't let me give it a -10 and 2.

one good thing:they've managed fairly accurate guns&uniforms!but that's all!So we must complain Hollywood is very childish and unrealistic when indie movies go far beyond that????The discussion is long but the cast&crew of this movie leaves me with the feeling that even if they would have had a triple budget this would still be rubbish!so long!watch this movie and see for yourself!

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I love Monster, Zombie & War movies

I love Monster, Zombie & War movies ...I wish this movie could have decided what it wanted to be. Were the real "Horrors of War" your fellow soldiers attitudes? How they treat civilians? The decisions you must make to redeem yourself and save others? Mad Scientists? Nazi Mutant Zombies?  French Werewolfs? Well, I was really hoping for more of the latter 3, (and more gore) but this could have worked as regular a war movie with any Nazi super weapon, the monster element seemed tacked on (especially there whole werewolf part, it seemed very much a pointless sidebar). I'd have rather seen more of a real Monster threat in a war setting.  The monsters came one at a time, and slowly. there wasn't much of a perceived 'Monster threat' leading to a big showdown, the big showdown was...well, awkward. Out of nowhere the Mutant Mad Doc and Werewolf start fighting, and the werewolf dies like a vampire...then after the "sacrificial choice", between a fam...

Worst WW2 movie ever

Worst WW2 movie ever Oh well, here I was, seeing the high rating and reading about Nazis and werewolfs. Well, there are probably some Nazis in it. I guess. From the bad acting, they could have been drunks in German WW2 clothings. About that WW2 factor: That were some of the most awful WW2 combat scenes I've ever seen. The special effects sucked big time, the sound effects were so damn wrong, and the CGI muzzle flashes and blood gave me the rest. Oh, but wait, there are monsters too. Monsters that looked as horrible as in Uwe Bolls infamous House of the Dead. Was I scared? Yes, that this horrible bad movie will never end. From the crappy intro to the long awaited end credits, this movie is an awful war movie and an even more awful horror movie. Do yourself a favor and run if you see that movie. If you like the WW2 themed horror movies, there are better titles of that genre available. Most of them aren't good, but at least they are better than this crap. This movi...

Good plot twists, easily addictive

I recently began binge-watching Scream the series on Netflix a couple of days ago and became hooked straight away. I had seen the original Scream movie from 1996 and found the story-line to be clever and was intrigued to see how they could revamp the 90s cult film into a 2015 series and what the similarities between the characters would be with a modern twist. https://365movies.is/ I am currently on the final 2 episodes of the second series and can say that the show has not disappointed yet. The first series was easy to follow and the characters were well cast with good back stories and played out in a sense that everyone could be a possible suspect. Just when I began to feel any empathy or adhere to a character, they would be murdered or attacked and thus, throwing the viewer off track as to 'who done it'. Although there appeared to be many cringe-worthy moments, I personally enjoyed all the pop culture references as it made the show feel more relatable growing up i...